Request a refund

You can request a refund if you have accidentally overpaid your account or have a credit on your account.

The number we can call you on during business hours
Your assessment number is on your bill.
This is the address that the refund applies to. Use Number, street, suburb, postcode.
Enter in money format - eg 100.00
Examples include over payment, wrong property address.
How did you make this payment?

We treat all bank details with strict confidentiality.