To be eligible for funding under Aqwest’s Community Sponsorship Program, groups must be :
- Based within the region served by Aqwest
- Providing a community service
- Providing an educational, social, cultural or environmental activity
- Managed by a community based committee
- Not for profit*
- Constituted or Incorporated*
*Please provide the organisation ABN, business registration (constituted or incorporated body) or not-for-profit registration with your application or evidence of your organisation being run by a community-based committee, ie, minutes of meetings.
You can apply for funding up to $5,000 (exc GST). There is a total sponsorship pool of $50,000.
Sponsorship is a business partnership and we will work with you to develop a formal agreement outlining our financial, material or staff commitment and expected benefits.
Please contact Clare Riley at Aqwest on Ph: 9780 9500 two weeks prior to arrange:
- Aqwest signage to be displayed at the event or venue (minimum two weeks in advance)
- Aqwest logos for your website or program (please provide proofs of any material for approval prior to printing or publication)
- An Aqwest representative if required for your event
We expect acquittals within 30 days of the final date of your project, activity or event. An acquittal is a written account of how funds you received from us have been spent.
Aqwest has a Rehydration Station that may be suitable for your event. It has a 500 litre tank and eight water dispensing points. Please ensure you book this well in advance. For more information and how to book, see the Rehydration Station page of the website.
The following projects, activities and events will not be supported:
- Those that take place outside of Bunbury.
- Philanthropic causes
- Political parties or lobby groups
- Events or activities that are divisive
- Travel or study support
- Religious groups (although charitable activities conducted by religious groups will be considered)
- Indirect appeals - for example charity dinners, conferences and seminars (unless they are directly linked to Aqwest business).
- Events and activities that are considered to be a health and safety risk
Applications should be submitted on the online form, or as an attachment to the online form.