To be eligible for funding under Aqwest’s Community Sponsorship Program, groups must be :
- Based within the region served by Aqwest
- Providing a community service
- Providing an educational, social, cultural or environmental activity
- Managed by a community based committee
- Not for profit
- Constituted or Incorporated
Sponsorship is a business partnership and we will work with you to develop a formal agreement outlining our financial, material or staff commitment and expected benefits.
Standard benefits for us include signage at the event or venue, placing our logo on your website or program, verbal acknowledgement at your opening or in any media. If we are the key sponsor, indicate if we would have naming rights for the event.
We expect acquittals within 30 days of the final date of your project, activity or event. An acquittal is a written account of how funds you received from us have been spent.
If you are successful, our Public Relations Consultant will work with you to ensure our expectations are met.
The following projects, activities and events will not be supported:
- Those that take place outside of Bunbury.
- Philanthropic causes
- Political parties or lobby groups
- Events or activities that are divisive
- Travel or study support
- Religious groups (although charitable activities conducted by religious groups will be considered)
- Indirect appeals - for example charity dinners, conferences and seminars (unless they are directly linked to Aqwest business).
- Events and activities that are considered to be a health and safety risk
Applications should be submitted on the online form, or as an attachment to the online form.