If you hold a valid Pensioner Concession Card, State Concession Card or a WA Seniors Card (with or without a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card) you could be entitled to a rebate or concession on your bill.


Pensioner Concession CardState Concession Card


Please note the following cards are not eligible for a concession:

  •      Health care cards

  •      National Seniors Card

  •      Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card


To be eligible for a concession you also must be one of the following:

  •      The owner and occupier of your home

  •      A tenant or renter – only eligible for a concession if you hold a Pension Concession Card

  •      Live in a retirement or lifestyle village


You are not eligible for a concession if you already receive a concession on another property.


If you are updating or modifying an existing concession you are required to submit a new form. If your circumstances have changed and you wish to cancel a concession, please contact us.


You only need to apply for a concession ONCE, with any of the following agencies.

  •     Aqwest (us, your water supply) online or paper form     
  •     Water Corporation (sewerage) application can be made online or via telephone 
  •      City of Bunbury (land rates) paper form
  •     Shire of Capel (land rates) paper form 


The agency you make your application with will forward your details to the remaining agencies to process your concessions. Please follow up with other agencies to sure your concession is being processed.

Apply for a concession online with Aqwest

Download paper application form   Email your completed form to [email protected]